Friday, January 28, 2011

Ready to go!

In about six hours we will be gathering at the IGA on Blanding and 103rd, at 6:30 am. We will have presentation of colors and the pledge then get started. Mike, the manager of IGA, will start it off, and then Boy Scout Troop 360 will take over until Kent Campus, where FSCJ Student Government takes over.
My little yellow low gas indicator light is on, and I'm broke until at least Monday, but I'm one of those people that trust in Providence and trust in God to provide.....,.. remember the parable of the sparrows?
We all need to have more faith: faith in ourselves and in each other, and faith in goodness, and faith in the fact that we have the power to change the world, a little at a time.
Email me at skotdavidwilson@yahoo.com for updates or any questions, and check my facebook account (be careful, I have two, so look for the one that mentions this event) for progress reports.
Time to catch some sleep, I'm gunna need it...

No comments:

Post a Comment